- Radio masts
- Wind turbines
- Steel structures
- Company premises
Drone operation in furnace construction
We are able to fly drones at your site with our trained personnel. This permits inspections even in the interior and in hard-to-access areas of the plant. We provide detailed images for clarification thanks to daylight level LED lighting. We have the necessary certificates and the corresponding equipment.
We will gladly support you in the following areas with our drones:
- Condition monitoring
- Maintenance and inspection work
- Project planning
- Construction projects/ Construction progress checks
- Image films (provision of video material)
Our special drone reduces the effort needed for your project considerably, shortens maintenance times, and saves costs. We quickly take the necessary photos on your behalf, and to your specifications. A 360° panoramic view from almost any angle leaves no detail concealed. The drone is fast and reliable, delivering precise measurement data and, if desired, high-resolution images in 4K quality. It works quietly and can, therefore, also be used indoors in areas that are difficult to access without significantly impairing the daily routine.
- Significant reduction of lead times
- Cost savings for setup and downtime
- Reduced risk to personnel
- Flexible and available at short notice
- Lower maintenance fees
- Illumination of systems with daylight LEDs
- Saving on expensive specialist personnel
- We can reach any height and any interior that is difficult to access.
- We are specialists in refractory and chimney construction.
- We use drones to create razor-sharp images for industry.
- We deliver damage documentation through video material.
- We transfer data as 3D models for the inspection report.
- We create your individual offer.